Sunday, August 21, 2016


Welcome to class and my blog (I generally use this instead of Canvas)

4AP periods 1 and 7
3AP Periods 2, 5, 6
Planning periods and lunch: 3, 4A and 8

Attendance...please let me know if I mispronounce your name or if you go by a nickname

Intro/my background

  • Undergrad
  • Grad
  • Professional - Envirnomental and Teaching
  • Daughter is an LT grad
  • Summer
Save everything you write in this class for purpose of self-assessment activities throughout semester/year

How to Speak Rhetoric Composition notebook...please have by 8/26



"We are defined by what we forget"

What do you think the line above means?

Hand out poem.


Hand out “Who I Am” graphic organizer

Homework:  Due 8/23: Complete “Who I Am” graphic for tomorrow. Attach a copy of a picture of yourself if you have one. 


No comments:

Post a Comment