Friday, September 4, 2015

A few news items...

We will take the quiz on Tuesday when we get back from the weekend.  I will give you about twenty minutes today to review for it.

The book reviews...Sorry! I am behind schedule with grading. 
I will try to grade some more today and then finish them this weekend.

I have had to change my mind about rewrites. For a variety of reasons, other AP Language and Composition teachers are not treating it as a rewrite-eligible assignment, and I am going to have to follow their lead.  In short, it is a relatively small point value assignment and not a process paper (multiple drafts and peer reviews) so it does not make sense for teachers and students to get bogged down in it.

I am going to show you a documentary on happiness, appropriately called "Happy".  I think you will find it enlightening.  We will begin it today and finish it on Tuesday after the quiz.  Enjoy, and think about what makes you happy, or could help you to feel happier in the future.
Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment